- Strongest magnets, flush mounted so you can work hand free. Spring steel hairline indicators inside the vials with a Certified Level Accuracy in top read position; 1/32" over 72".
- Vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment and are readable in every direction with no change in accuracy tolerance. Levels 59" and longer have a bridge over the horizontal vial for uninterrupted scribing and increased frame strength.
- Epoxy-locked vials never need adjusting, removable rubber end caps for flush measuring and pads on end caps grip walls/flat surfaces prevents slipping. Note: 78" has hand holes, 32" does not. Amazon.com
- The Stabila Magnetic Jamber Level Set gives you a 78-inch level and a 32-inch level, providing you with a versatile and professional-grade tool combo ideal for setting door frames, headers, sills and thresholds. These levels include flush-mounted, rare earth magnets 10 times stronger than standard magnets which allow you to work hands-free as the level powerfully clings to metal studs, beams and pipes.
- These levels feature a wider profile for added strength in the box beam frame, and the 78-inch level includes a bridge over the horizontal vial for uninterrupted scribing and increased frame strength.
- These levels include rubber end-caps and anti-slip wall pads that grip surfaces for added level stability; the end-caps can also be removed for flush measuring when scribing corners or reading tight header and sill openings.
- With a permanently calibrated, epoxy-locked, crystal-clear design and internal spring steel hairline indicators, these acrylic vials are readable in any direction and have a certified level accuracy of .029 degrees (1/32-inch over 72-inch) in top read position.
- The longer level comes with 3 vials (1 horizontal and 2 vertical) and the shorter level has 2 vials (1 horizontal and 1 vertical), all of which are guaranteed to never break, leak, or fog.